Wheel Choice

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda like the black myself, sort of reminds me of the Magnum 500s. I thought I'd go with 15" Magnums on mine when the time comes, but now with all the suspension options and wheel options, I think anything less than 17" is going to look odd, and the wider the better on the back :cool:

Here is one I've been lookin at
Can't go wrong with the c-5's Have you looked at the boss 338's ?aew-3387-9834_w.jpg

very close to the coys c-5...I did the boss 338's on my 71 Camaro 18's I lov them & If i didn't have em on my camaro I would do them on my stang but I can't have 2 cars with the same wheels or can I :rolleyes:

You can see them on my camaro here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhR7DAZv3Q

Ok I know bad word "chevy" I can't help it :s

I thought about contacting coy and asking if they could do a set of C5's with just the centers in black chrome with the polished lip for me.
Now your talking !!!!

Kinda like the black myself, sort of reminds me of the Magnum 500s. I thought I'd go with 15" Magnums on mine when the time comes, but now with all the suspension options and wheel options, I think anything less than 17" is going to look odd, and the wider the better on the back :cool:
I had the same exact thought..They do look like an updated modern mag 500

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one I've been lookin at
Can't go wrong with the c-5's Have you looked at the boss 338's ?

very close to the coys c-5...I did the boss 338's on my 71 Camaro 18's I lov them & If i didn't have em on my camaro I would do them on my stang but I can't have 2 cars with the same wheels or can I :rolleyes:

You can see them on my camaro here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhR7DAZv3Q

Ok I know bad word "chevy" I can't help it :s
Very nice look on that car! I actually prefer the 71 and 70's Camaros to the earlier models now (of course, same for the Mustang years).

are you thinking in... 17"? The final diameter of the wheel-tire combo for me, is really important, specially in this bodies...

Our type of stangs have a very big room for big tires and if you miss the final diameter and go with a smaller one, the side view of the car turns weird...

If i were you i try to respect the original diameter in order to be sure of the final look is what yor are looking for...
most likely 18's..18x9.5 in the rear & 18x8.5 in the front tentive tire sizes are: 245/40/18, 275/35/18 I'm not using the stock frt or rear susp as i posted previous, going with the sot coil over in frt (fully adjustable drop) & 1" to 1.5" drop in the rear

Heres the stance/look I'm after
i'm digging that style as well. however i may be looking into the 17x8 fronts and 17x10.5 in the rear. and oh yeah, the fatty 315/35/17 tires in the back for some serious rubber.

for the 18's a 18x10 in the rear but anything bigger than a 285/35/18 is serious cash.

Back