oem exhaust

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matts71mach1

Reaction score
My Car
My mustang is a 1971 mustang mach 1 w/ a 351 cleveland 4bbl it came w/ a auto but im trying to find a 4 speed
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a complete oem stock ford exhaust system and or a toploader 4 speed for a 71 mach 351 Cleveland 4v or has one for sale

thanks i need a more affordable toploader a used one that has to be rebuilt or has to have new parts $1000 or lower but thanks for the link thats still very helpful

do a craigslist search on craigpro for the whole country. In fact I will do one for you.

Ok. Found several, where do you live.

Last edited by a moderator:
great thanks never thought to do that you see mmy dad wants to put the c-6 back in the car but i want my first car to have 3 pedals and 4 gears

Ok, there are over 100 of them since Jan 1. You may want to download Craigspal yourself and do a search in the US for auto parts and under ford toploader.

Is the car an auto already? If so you may want to stick with auto. Its much more expensive to get one on the road for the first time if you change out the transmission. You can even go ford aod and put some serious power to the pavement.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks im downloaded it and am searching my self i will only put one if i am able to find one

Exh system

You can get close to the oem if you go with the " concours correct " one

To convert the trans

trans

bell housing

block plate

clutch assy

fork

pedals

lower adjustng rod

upper pedal rod

cross member