I meet Wolverine at Knotts show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1
72 Mustang Mach 1 (parts car)
Look who got past security.They will let anybody in to a Ford show.:D I had a chance to meet James AKA Wolverine and his lovely wife on Sunday. James calls me and says he's buy the 71-73s. I said so am I look around to see who is on the phone.I ask are buy a Grabber blue convertible? James replied yes. I said turn around.:cool: So we chatted about his cars and mine. It was nice meet James and 1st lady.

Knotts 2012 062.jpg

I don't know who this guy is and what he is talking about.

It seems to me he is working an alibi so he doesn't need to buy his wife a second Mustang convertible when she finds out what he is really up to.

(For the record, my wife had to take 2 pictures. The first one she took was portrait. But Mike said he didn't know how to rotate the picture on his computer, so she had to take a second one that was landscape. Like I got time to take TWO pictures.)

Neither of the guys in the pic looks like the dude in the signature pic.

...and no red vert pics? What's up with that? No love I tell you, no love.

On those rare occasions when I must pass through TSA, the guards ask if they can show THEIR photo ID to me.

In order to prevent mass hysteria, and in a veiled attempt at disguising myself, I will always shave prior to exposing myself to the public. But don't worry, as not only do I donate the shavings to a local cancer charity, my beard rejuvenates with 4 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
lollerz

On those rare occasions when I must pass through TSA, the guards ask if they can show THEIR photo ID to me.

In order to prevent mass hysteria, and in a veiled attempt at disguising myself, I will always shave prior to exposing myself to the public. But don't worry, as not only do I donate the shavings to a local cancer charity, my beard rejuvenates with 4 hours.

Neither of the guys in the pic looks like the dude in the signature pic.

...and no red vert pics? What's up with that? No love I tell you, no love.
Don how about a red Mach 1.

And if you look between the two of them--waaaayyyy in the background, the guy in the white t-shirt is me!
No way Dave that's to funny.Knotts 2012 058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back