Added a new Mustang to the stable

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemikiller

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
71 XR-7 hardtop
71 Country Squire
65 hardtop
Picked this up locally, kinda fell in my lap. 

'66 C-code, 289-2V, auto, AC, PS, Power drums, tinted glass, black std interior. Los Angeles DSO car. Been repainted in it's original Silver Smoke Grey. The front clip is in amazing condition, all original aprons and rails without a trace of rust. Engine has been rebuilt, but was not completely hooked up when I got it, so it's been pulled out and will be disassembled and inspected. 

It was a neglected project, was forgotten about outside with the windows partially down for a couple years and the floors have literally disintegrated out of it. I'll be installing a one piece floor pan, adding torque boxes and other patches and repairs as I find them.

Nice! My senior year of high school I had a 65 convertible with a 289 auto. Certainly was a Chic Magnet . My Wife Sally had a 71 Torino we would race all the time.......most of the time she kicked my butt.  It was the fords that brought us 2 together so many years ago.

She has nudged me more than once to get another 65 stang. But honestly Im happy with the 71 mach.  Nice find  Hemikiller!  I really want to put that name on the back of the trunk of that mach. Probably get into some fights I suppose :)  at 62 not a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back