72 Q code Sportsroof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would appreciate it more if the listing agent hadn't called it a "Mach 1" several times in the body of their listing, after [correctly] posting a "Sportsroof" VIN and use of the term in the listing title.

The sideways horn button is no big deal, and should not be used to negotiate down. :whistling: rofl

That's a pretty dang sharp car. ::thumb::

Turn down exhaust with standard rear valance? Guess I thought 72 Q codes came with the cutout valance and chrome tips.

Also, anyone know what the extra holes in rear bumper are for near center?

Turn down exhaust with standard rear valance? Guess I thought 72 Q codes came with the cutout valance and chrome tips.

Nope Jeff - that valance/pipe configuration is correct. My convertible should be that way. I changed it back in HS. Going back correct soon....

Ray

One of my 'to-do' list items is to find out how these guys get pictures like that...I have a feeling a $1,500 camera is probably the first step.

Jeff,

I see someone has already answered the hole question. The trailer hitch was a dealer option. I have a couple of them. Going to try to take the junk 72 vert parts car and make some kind of trailer to pull behind mine.

David

One of my 'to-do' list items is to find out how these guys get pictures like that...I have a feeling a $1,500 camera is probably the first step.
I think they start with quality pictures taken with the car posed on and in front of a "green board" then use a rendering program to swap out the green pixels with whatever background they want. The rendering s/w allows the user to move and adjust light sources and creates shadows and reflections. I've done it with 3D CAD models but not with a photograph.

It is a nice car. More attention to detail would improve it significantly (wrong fastener color, painted fender bolts, hood latch color, emissions hoses, solenoid, steering wheel, etc.). Chuck

Back