Howdy all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach73

Reaction score
My Car
'73 Mach 1
Well in a new one here, been trolling for a while before i decided to purchase my 73 mach 1. I drove 5 and a half hours to get her, drive there sucked but the way back was awesome. We must have been stopped at every fill station and burger joint we thought about going into. And the thumbs up never get old. I'm 25 and can fix most things so i figured shed be like a woman, if you know how to take care of em they tend to stick around. But then again theres a few that don't care what you do too, heh. Much to the disdain of my family i got her and i haunt looked back... This forum has been ridiculously helpful in getting me abreast on a lot of issues , so before i get to know any of you, Thank you for the great help and info you have already provided.

Welcome from Ontario Canada, don't forget to drop a pin on the members map when you get a chance , and since you've been around for a while you know at some point you were going to get the usual line :worthlesswithoutpics:

lollerz

This is my baby... Qurater-life crisis after the second big D to the same gal... Cant say i didn't try heh. Got some more pics but they aren't loading and she needs a bath fore i take ne more.

mail.jpeg

She's got the 302 (not boss) original to her with 41k on her, hasn't been rebuilt tho so probably sooner than later but man she runs good. Aftermarket exhaust don't know what kind but looks like a 3" x pipe of some sort. Sounds deep like an old muscle car should. No other mods that i know of other than front discs and electric start. Just put in a new battery this week (stranded), and am waiting for exhaust to cool to tighten the exhaust back to the manifold, there was a small leak thats been bothering me, dunno if i need a new donut or not...

Nice looking car! I like the short vinyl top, I always thought that was a good look for these cars.

You might check the date code on those tires. I think Good Year stopped making those a while ago. I know I couldn't find any.

Yeah i heard that, the closest are GT's not ST's and they only have raised outlines, but i did hear rumors that there are contractors that have the rights to make those tires. but thats about a lll heh not much help. They are fresh tho no cracks or wear. If i had some money to blow id put em up someplace but ill just drive em.

Well that pic was worth bugging you for! :)

::welcome:: to the site from Luxembourg / Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back