Mustang Models

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

Reaction score
My Car
I have a 71 Mach 1 grabber blue and white, a 73 Mach 1 Copper and White with power sunroof and a 73 Convertible all loaded
I've been getting pop ups with Mustang models and today now one of a Boss 351 I used to own that I sold 11 years ago shows up. Shows actual picture of car. Absolutely loaded with almost every option all original special paint one of one car. Only Calypso Coral with white 71 Boss made. Other 71-73 mustangs are also showing up as models https://www.mintmodels.com/sun-star/1971-ford-mustang-boss-351-in-118-scale-by-sun-star/p/24842?product_configuration_id=1000024794&referrer=adwords&auto_show_edge_shopping_flyout=4&cid=startpdp1649623048218.png

Last edited:
It must be neat to see that happening. That's an awesome color.

It's just too bad that whomever repainted the car got the TuTone crooked on the center section. (Sorry, not trying to throw rocks, it just stands out like a sore thumb to me - mine's not perfect, either... it's too far back on the hood portion, and I've learned to live with it since it's not rare or valuable like a Boss1)

I've been getting pop ups with Mustang models and today now one of a Boss 351 I used to own that I sold 11 years ago shows up. Shows actual picture of car. Absolutely loaded with almost every option all original special paint one of one car. Only Calypso Coral with white 71 Boss made. Other 71-73 mustangs are also showing up as models https://www.mintmodels.com/sun-star/1971-ford-mustang-boss-351-in-118-scale-by-sun-star/p/24842?product_configuration_id=1000024794&referrer=adwords&auto_show_edge_shopping_flyout=4&cid=startpdpView attachment 62228
She's still a beauty and I would have one foot up my keister for letting her go... 🤷🏻‍♂️

It probably is factory and maybe camera angle. When I sold it, it was in excellent condition and still original paint looking like the picture. I can't imagine why it would have been painted. Maybe being a special paint car they might have varied a little. I believe it was at a Kissimee Fl. Auction a few years ago.

Last edited:
Back