• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Coupe roll down rear windows

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I still have these coupe roll down windows available. There was a gentleman from Germany interested who gets first bid, other than that make me an offer. I do not have a coupe so I don't need them. Thanks!!

best image upload site
That is meant to be me ;) 

Unfortunately the shipping costs for a private seller to Germany and therefore the customs for me are so high it would not pay off in relation to the worth of the parts - for me!

So I would let them go for another enthusiast - he has the complete parts for the whole conversion of a Fastback to manual roll down quarter windows.

I’m interested. I have a 1973 mustang fastback and have been looking to convert to roll down windows. I’m located in Muscle Shoals, AL. How much are you wanting for the parts plus shipping?

I’m interested. I have a 1973 mustang fastback and have been looking to convert to roll down windows. I’m located in Muscle Shoals, AL. How much are you wanting for the parts plus shipping?
I am parting out a 72 vert. I know the windows are different so they would not work in Mach 1. Are the tracks from vert able to be use in Mach 1? Do the windows in the fixed window cars have the provisions for the rollers?

David, all the mechanisms from your vert will bolt up in the Sportsroof body. Unlike the front glass, the quarter glass was the same for manual and power applications . Just need to change the glass to match the body style.

Sure was a nice set up omie01 had!

Back