1971 Grabber Green Boss 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! I wonder who the owner is? Member here?

Steve: Thanks for sharing the love. You guys sure know how to do a 71 Boss right. Bout 10 years ago here in Florida I actually saw an original-1 owner Grabber Green Boss 351. Never forgot it. Keep us posted on the progress.

Steve, how's the Boss coming? Any updates? :D

it left here to get the motor and tranny put in. I guess the customer had that built else where while we did everything else. It's suppose to come back to us when it's done so that we can finish up, when it does I will make sure to get some pictures.

Beautiful color combo. I never understood why Grabber Green is so underrated. I just love it.

I think Jeff was right on page 1: The blackout should go onto the deck lid where the crease is, shouldn't it?

I like this look better but ....

Thanks for sharing with us.

2014-08-18 202 b.jpg

i spent $1000s and $1000s and $1000s at CJ Pony... my go to resource for restoration parts - 1972 351 HO Mach 1... keep up the good work...

fyi - made 280 rwHP this weekend = 400-466 gHP (sae gross pre-1972 method) ... near stock build (mild performance)

Back