found this sweet picture

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Found this sweet picture through google I think it would look awesome framed and on a wall.

this car is somewhere in Ontario. Just can't remember the city. To far from my place anyhow .

rustystang2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
let me see a man with big cahoona's restore that one! Is that its color or is it all rust?
that is rust my friend haha. Good ol Canadian weather

but I'm sure there are some salvageable pieces on there.

Eric you and I have both been known to pull rabbits out our a#@ :p. Like you said. Gotta want it. :)
haha true. I think I'll be in need of that top hat pretty soon again haha. If this Canadian winter could just end.

That is a cool pic with the bridge in the background, clouds, and bright green grass!
yeah I did a google search for 7173 mustangs and as I was scrolling down it

it caught my eye right away. I'll definitely enlarge it and frame it.

Thats a cool pic! Does anyone subscribe to car craft magazine?? Krass and Berne comic in there every month and this month they had a 71-73 mustang in there that was like that all rust!!

That is a neat pic,but sad to see another abandoned pony.

I have seen this before and may have posted it here. Anyway it is pretty cool yet kind of sad. It would make an awesome picture to hang on a wall, like you said.

Back