I spotted this beauty today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.
Driving home this one caught my eye. It is at a local gas station that still works on old cars and (gasp) has full service. The guys said it was a customer car, the customer wasn't there.

Has a blue interior that was in really nice shape. The paint is not original. Still it all shows very nice. I wish I could have met the owner.

It's a beautiful paint job. I hope to get as nice a job on mine one day. I think it is a little busy with the side stripes, the decor group trim and the rocker panel moldings. If it had the wheel moldings and door protections it would be way over the top.

But just a beautiful car overall.

Will e - I agree with the 'busy' aspect because of the competing trim - which btw - neither is not cheap to find in good shape and get installed.

I am really liking that color on our Mustangs!

Ray

Will e - I agree with the 'busy' aspect because of the competing trim - which btw - neither is not cheap to find in good shape and get installed.

Ray
I agree Ray,

that looks like blue glow to me, or close to it - would that be correct? If you lost the decor side mouldings it would be an improvement i think (is it decor?)

Which looks better, blue with silver (argent), or blue with black trim?

Greg.:)

Pretty sure that's the darker Blue Glow. Similar to my 73 except I obviously do not have the side stripes. I think it works because of the Magnum wheels and the black top. I know some shops who would not even want to work on a car that nice if they don't have the personnel who would respect and take all necessary precautions to protect it while working on it.

Did you leave a note re: this forum?

Ray
I agree Ray,

that looks like blue glow to me, or close to it - would that be correct? If you lost the decor side mouldings it would be an improvement i think (is it decor?)

Which looks better, blue with silver (argent), or blue with black trim?

Greg.:)
I'd have to go with blue and argent..... for obvious reasons..... LOL!!!!

-Travis

Back