72 Mustang Convert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have physical seen this car, a customer of mine that works at Twinriver was asking about it.

Its a good car for the money I think, it will need some small things but its a nice driver, and I would say $5.8k-$6k. For it, its what I would recommend after seeing it on person.

sent from my Samsung SIII via TapaTalk

Decent price. Those hood vents don't look good to me on that car - but hey, that's my opinion.

For the money could be a lot of fun.

Ray

Nope. They only have the front grill to put on but they are saying that the chrome trim and clips are back ordered. It's been in there since August last year, for this amount of time I could of had it restored. However, I do visit often and it looks like a whole new car.

The summer days are getting shorter already, I really hope I get it soon.. It kills me when I drive by cruises or see oldies driving past me.

I saw this car today in person. It isn't too bad, but will deffinition need new quarter panels as they have tons of bondo. Not a good job either, they didn't take the time to sand it down to take all of the highs and lows off. It is a nice starter for restoration though since it doesn't look bad and it drives.

I wish my dad liked Ford. He says he wants an old car but only if it's a Chevy. Maybe it's a good thing since I don't let other people drive my Mustang. He would be taking it to work to his buddies showing it off like it was his own haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
he lowered the Price to $5k because of the rot on the rear frame rails.

Elizabeth73,

find out exactly what part the body shop says is on backorder, I'm sure we can help locate the proper part quick, and get you on the road.

you can also check with Don at Ohio Mustangs he is always on the site and is great help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the color! Whats wrong with the vents? They always look good in my opinion. Paid 2800.00 for mine.

Yup, love the color too. Looks sharp with the white top. This is one if the rare cases where I actually don't mind the chrome trim on the hood and fender extensions.

Love the color! Whats wrong with the vents? They always look good in my opinion. Paid 2800.00 for mine.
Just my preference. The R/A hood vents not painted hood color always look 'unfinished/unpainted' to me. Have to understand I have seen these cars since they were new. People would get a hoods and/or vents replaced and sometimes install them unpainted until they were ready to repaint the entire hood. Again the appearance (to me) is an unnatural or unfinished look to what I feel is one of the best looking hoods for any Mach 1 Ford ever produced.

I respect anyone's car and their desire to have it modified as much as they desire. But I also reserve the right to like what I like. Main thing is to enjoy your cars as you wish. That is they joy of ownership.

Ray

Back