71 Mach1 Mustang 429 Ram air - $26000

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the rear spoiler pedestal look too tall and wing on wrong? I can't tell for sure on this monitor. Car looks good on the outside but interior needs work. I guess that a closer inspection would determine if the price is good.

Does the rear spoiler pedestal look too tall and wing on wrong? I can't tell for sure on this monitor. Car looks good on the outside but interior needs work. I guess that a closer inspection would determine if the price is good.
The pedestals at least look to be installed backwards. Brings the spoiler forward and possibly higher?

Really??, You want $26,000 for a Mustang with the non-original engine, missing brake pedal rubber pad, cutout radio bezel, air controls fascia missing the black color, sail panel in the back flopping down, wrong exhaust tips, Spoiler on backwards, smoked tinted windows, too glossy black on the hood, red letters on the hood? Where are the under the hood, under the car pictures? It does have a nice paint job though!

mustang7173

Really??, You want $26,000 for a Mustang with the non-original engine, missing brake pedal rubber pad, cutout radio bezel, air controls fascia missing the black color, sail panel in the back flopping down, wrong exhaust tips, Spoiler on backwards, smoked tinted windows, too glossy black on the hood, red letters on the hood? Where are the under the hood, under the car pictures? It does have a nice paint job though!

mustang7173
Nice observations

Jim

I've seen a couple of Mopar spoilers on our cars and a Mopar with our spoiler. Besides the higher pedestals you have to look close to see the differences.

Mopar.JPG

What baffles me is that the party piece of it all - the 429 - doesn't get a single picture to itself.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7173
BAM saved me some typing!! :cool:

I emailed the seller and told them the spoiler was backwards. He said they turned it around. So even if it is a mopar piece at least it doesn't look so goofy.

Back