• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale One piece tmi headliner for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1976 Ford F150 4X4
1994 Caprice Wagon LT1
2004 Ford Focus ZX5
I have a brand new still in box tmi one piece headliner for sale.

Black charcoal vinyl one piece with sail panels included (black charcoal matches the rest of the tmi interior like dash and seats)

https://www.tmiproducts.com/products/1-piece-headliner-1971-73-mustang/ford/mustang/1972
I will not ship but can meet up to a certain distance, if you come to my home you can see one installed and maybe even look at another 72 were in the process of doing complete metalwork on if that interests you.

This is an extra I had and I put it on the ceiling of my garage in box. I purchased directly from TMI so it was shipped from California

Price is 750.00 as I said it’s brand new still in box so that’s 100 less than their website. Shipping cost are horrendous so I don’t want to go through that pick up or meet only.

I’m in Albion Indiana 46701

Pm me if you want it I’ll give you my phone number. I do have a PayPal account if that is helpful otherwise I prefer cash ,no checks.

Thanks.

Dennis Leatherman aka Go Time

Back