Vintage video game systems

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Just the start of my vintage video game system room..lol..I was breaking them all out of the boxes..getting them ready...lol...got atari 2600's..One with original box sears telegame system from 1978...a coleco telestar ranger from 1976....sega genesis....playstation 1..and 2....Macintosh SE..old pentuim 233...and need a nintendo too fill in some gaps..lol..and got to find some pac man classic posters and such.

Ty man...Ill invite everyone over for a vintage battle royal!! ;),,,Sure they got emulators and such..But nothing like having the original stuff and controllers and all that...lol

Ty man...Ill invite everyone over for a vintage battle royal!! ;),,,Sure they got emulators and such..But nothing like having the original stuff and controllers and all that...lol
Amen to that! Impressive collection. :)

Rich

Cool collection! I still have my original Nintendo System in the original box. It's the one that came with duck hunter and the mat with the dots on it.

Cool collection! I still have my original Nintendo System in the original box. It's the one that came with duck hunter and the mat with the dots on it.
Thats the one i need...hehe...I could use a super nintendo..But sega genisis fills that spot well...I use to have them all as a kiddy..But sold a few here and there on the way...I just thought it would be cool to have a throw back game room..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a larger collection about 10 years ago that i lost in a flood, had everything from Amiga 500s and Sun 20 boxes to atari development kits spanned over atari 400-1200xls boxes and commodore pet to 128 even had a 64 SX.

I had cabinet games as well, sold them off.

I hacked some commodores to 512KB ram as well, and used to over clock atari, Nintendo and sega consoles.

I still have my atari lynx stuff including prototypes.

I sold my Jaguar system with Aliens verse predator prototype With atari lynx net hack to use the Atari lynx as a marines range finder for a few grand some years ago.

I worked for some game companies as well got out of everything around the time of the flood that took my collection down river.

had neo geo prototypes and boards and tons and tons of Nintendo that i gave to my cousins kids.

Now if want to relive any games i miss i can fire up my emulators or play many of the original ROMs online :D

check out www.1980-games.com

you will spend hours there.

I got mame...Use it once and a while..for the good coin ops...and i had a jaguar long time ago..hehe......thought about getting one..But i would really like to pick up a atari 5200 4 port...Or even a 7800....I owned many over the years like commador 64's..coleco's...Vic 20...hehe...I found a guy online who still uses a commador 64..got it too work online and uses it for chatting...lol..Talk about funny....But i been slowly getting them all back...Some of them i just kept pver the years...Some i gave away too cousins who needed them too..lol...Remmeber the old turbo grafix x too? hehe.

Sorry about the loss...Its sucks too loose things too a flood...I live closer to a flood zone and lost many things in my back shed a few times...Its only made it in the house once in over 100 years thou..one reason my house is the oldest down by the river....Takes a desaster too make it in the house.

Back