I just Picked up a 70 mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chompz

Reaction score
My Car
mustang hardtop 71
hello i just picked up this 70 mustang and the car its in excelent shape and it was a great price. so I just need some help if someone knows what its the size and the offset of the magnum 500 rims that i should put on this car i dont really like the way it looks with the cover that it has rigth now and i think it will look much better with the magnum 500

also I have been reading that some people have been expiricieng some trubles with the suppliers of this rims having some dents or scratches. I m going to order this to my P.O Box since I live in Mexico and then make the send to me here and if it comes with those problems i will not be able to send them back.

can somebody help me

auihvl.jpg

thanks

Can't help with the rims,but nice looking car,yeah rims would be a big improvement! :)

ohh i m not new on the site I also have my 71 wich is not in as good condition as this 70

30ua53o.jpg

32.JPG

Id throw the magnums from your 71 on your 70 and see how it looks. Start there.

I have a 72 and a 70 coupe. I put my 72's Magnum 500s on the 70 and it's MUCH better looking. Later on I got a pair of Magnums from a junkyard and I'm current using them. I can't help you with who to order from but CJPonyParts has some decent combos sets with come with tires already mounted.

Beautiful car by the way.

thanks i will do that but I will have to change the tires since the ones in the back a bigger that what i want

Back