Unread Posts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
Unce apond a time when we where young...lol...there was no such thing as unread posts. Now we have more members then most have posts, and now more unread new posts that can be read in one day. ISN"T IT NICE:p to have endless mail you want to readlollerz

Alan L

jeje!! i feel the same!! each morning i turn on the computer and i have not less than 200 unread posts!

I try to read them all anyway ;) bottom line... my bosses are paying me to be active in the forum :p DONT SAY A WORD! :p JJE

Haha, yes...one of the good things about growth, the difference here is that just about every post made is interesting to all of us! LOL! :D I guess it is a good problem to have!

I use to try to respond to most posts but found it hard to keep up. I do try to read them all! I hate to miss a day, then too much to read.

i just answer what i can, I'm only an expert on one car mine :p

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! I took the Memorial Day weekend off while traveling, and haven't been keeping up. I was keeping up with welcomes to the new folks, but if any of yall that I missed read this, then a hearty welcome:exclamation:

Power tour is rolling through BAMA Monday and Tuesday... I'm thinking of trying to watch part of the route on Tuesday. Any members making the tour, yall have fun!

Yeah, the site has been growing fast over the last few months. I have given up on reading all the new posts.

I still try and welcome every new member, though.

Many posts I know I can´t reply to after I read the subject, as my technical knowledge is very limited. If the subject interests me, I read it, so I might learn something from the replies.

If I know something from my own experience (like the fitting of wheels and such) I like to post a reply, but in most cases I can´t, even if I´d like to.

But I make a point of always checking for new posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back