• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Fastback wrap around plastic drivers side

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair in blue, but there are speaker holes next to the trap door on each one. Let me know if you would like to see pictures.

I know reproduction replacements are available ( in black ) for Fastbacks and Convertables, I don't think they will fit a trap-door option.

I think I can live with the speaker holes. Shoot me some pics and let me know what you will sell the set for.
Will get you pictures tomorrow.

Can you direct me to where I could find these reproduction parts? Id like to check them out.
Check out the Market Place Forum on this site. Also, Ohio Mustang Supply, Kentucky Mustang, and National Parts Depot are popular and provide reliable service. There are other Mustang parts houses, also, but check out their reviews on this and other Mustang forums.

Hey, Motorcity, Still waiting on those pics. Can you post them and advise what you want for the parts?
Sorry about that Mark, had some family stuff to take care of. Here are the pictures of those back panels. They have not been cleaned up yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpeg
    IMG_1056.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1057.jpeg
    IMG_1057.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1058.jpeg
    IMG_1058.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Sorry about that Mark, had some family stuff to take care of. Here are the pictures of those back panels. They have not been cleaned up yet.
They look fine to me. No worries about cleaning them up, I will be painting them anyway. How much for the two and how do i purchase them.

There is a pair on ebay with speaker holes cut in them for $700! Mine are a little cheaper, they are $175/pr plus shipping. Shoot me your zip code and I will figure shipping for you.

There is a pair on ebay with speaker holes cut in them for $700! Mine are a little cheaper, they are $175/pr plus shipping. Shoot me your zip code and I will figure shipping for you.
zip is 90808. I assume that you will post them on ebay and i can buy them from your store?

Can you direct me to where I could find these reproduction parts? Id like to check them out.
The ones I was refering to are in National Parts Depot's catalog, but there are likely other sources. I could use a replacement set myself. I'd have to spray them Ginger to match my interior.

Shhipping is not cheap because of the size (only weighs 9.5 lbs with box). The smallest size I can get it down to is 30/20/12 so it doesn't get damaged. Fedex is $124.37 and the post office is $175.10. Not cheap by any means due to the size.

Shhipping is not cheap because of the size (only weighs 9.5 lbs with box). The smallest size I can get it down to is 30/20/12 so it doesn't get damaged. Fedex is $124.37 and the post office is $175.10. Not cheap by any means due to the size.
Go ahead and ship it FedEx. Send me a PayPal invoice. I assume that when I pay, PayPal will provide a ship to address. Thanks

On another note ..... Do you have a set of left and right vent duct tubes. They are pre-formed and connect to the center vent housing then connect to the side dashboard ducts. I am missing the left side and my right side is sun rotted through.

Back