Hello from Athens Greece!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello George,

Welcome from Northeastern, Pennsylvania USA:) That will be an awesome thing when you get that Mustang running again in Greece!

Sincerely,

Dave

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I'm sure your car will be a real head turner in Greece when you get it on the road. Are there many Mustangs in Greece?

Hi George. I am an Aussie born Greek. I'm too scared to ever visit in case they grab me for Army service! Hehe. Anyway, please post us a pic with your car. I wouldn't imagine that you've seen another like yours recently? With the cost of "benzini" there, most people will think you're a millionaire! (maybe you already are! Hehe). Cheers, and good to hear from you.

Guys i realy received the wormth of all you! i have plenty of pics following all this project, from early stage till now, and as soon as i get a little free time as the current project i am working at the moment (jobwise)

I will get back to you asap!!

Before...:s

mlbtf.jpg

33c816w.jpg

Now..... :cool:

ohty0y.jpg

ohty0y.jpg

1433i1h.jpg

2bsn47.jpg

Welcome from Southern California, good luck with your project, it'll turn out nice I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back