Summer Plans

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
So, what do you guys have planned for this car show season? So far, I am planning on 2 local parades and 1 big local show in September. Not to say I wont attend some other small local weekend shows.

I also want to see when the Ford Nationals are in Carlise, PA and maybe drive out to CJ Pony Parts meet this year, if they do it again. (meet at CJ's and convoy to Carlise!) If it's later in the year, we might have 2 Mustangs to roll! LOL!

So what do you guys have lined up for this year?

If I finish the car, I plan on two local cruise-ins, The Mid-America Shelby and Ford meet in Tulsa, OK, and a MCA sponsored car show at our Mustang Western days celebration.

Chuck

This summer will be the first time I've ever had anything other than the mach 1 to drive, so I will probably just take turns driving it and the new car around. I always go to every car show thats within reasonable reach. Going to whatever racetrack is around knoxville is on the list too.

I go to Carlise every year with my son and his Merc. Club. Always a big tent and great group. Not sure if my Mach will be ready for a 3hr cruise at 80-100mph like my son drives.

rockfoot if your going, I'd like to meet up. Always a yellow mustang section there.

We have every weekend shows Sat. nights and all day Sundays near me.. Mostly Chevy's and MoPar's so I should standout

Alan L

So, what do you guys have planned for this car show season? So far, I am planning on 2 local parades and 1 big local show in September. Not to say I wont attend some other small local weekend shows.

I also want to see when the Ford Nationals are in Carlise, PA and maybe drive out to CJ Pony Parts meet this year, if they do it again. (meet at CJ's and convoy to Carlise!) If it's later in the year, we might have 2 Mustangs to roll! LOL!
What local parades and show are you planning to attend. I go to Carlisle every year. The Carlisle All-Ford show is the first weekend of June every year.

Mike

Anyone going to Mustang week in Myrtle Beach SC,

http://www.mustangweek.com/home.shtml

I have been wanting to go for a few years, it's only a 600 mile drive better start saving gas money for my 10 miles per gallon mustang
Wish I could SC is my home State, haven't seen Myrtle Beach since i was a kid. one of these years i will make it. But will probably only do local shows here in Alabama this summer if i can get the rust bucket in a little better shape. And hope to be at cruising the coast in Mississippi this year finished or not

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and catch the last couple of legs on the Power Tour, it's going within 30 miles of home. Go to the show @ Lane Automotive. Our Metro Cruise in August. Mostly just local cruise nights and DRIVE IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back