Slop Gray question.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I doubt we will be doing any suspension stuff underneath, just the underhood stuff.  

Here’s a pic of the paint I used. $4 at wallyworld.  Can’t beat it! 

I was just trying to stay in the scope of the discussion about color shades.

Uncle Sam treated me to 2-1/2 years in Germany, Pilsner, Bock, and Doppelbock were all good. I sampled them many times, just to make sure my taste buds were OK.  ::beer::

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the input fellas. I think I found a color that’s a little better than what I originally had. It’s rustoleum slate gray. What do you guys think?? I wanted to get these done this weekend so I didn’t want to wait and ship from NPD. 1 can plus shipping was over $20. I got this at Walmart for $4.

Hey Kevin. I found this old post and I'd like to buy this paint. I went to Walmart and they want $30 a can now shipped out of Sacramento! Can you please provide me with a picture of the can with the part number to confirm? Thanks, Kevin K.

I just saw the picture of the can earlier in the thread. Can't wait to use it! Unfortunately, I already PAID $30 + TO GET THE ONLY CAN LEFT OF SLOP MEDIUM GRAY FROM ALL OF NPD SHIPPED FROM SACREMENTO!!

ItemPriceQuantityTotal
AP-SLP
PAINT, UNDER HOOD MEDIUM SLOP GRAY
$16.501$16.50
Subtotal$16.50
Shipping$12.95
Sales Tax (0.10%)$1.65
Total$31.10

Regards,
National Parts Depot

Another option for under-hood satin slop Gray is this Dupli-Color product. All the auto parts stores sell it. It's super durable, adhears like crazy and is the correct satin Gray shade.

Attachments

• 20230416_194728.jpg
    20230416_194728.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230416_194608.jpg
    20230416_194608.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Another option for under-hood satin slop Gray is this Dupli-Color product. All the auto parts stores sell it. It's super durable, adhears like crazy and is the correct satin Gray shade.
That's so funny. I've used that too! It looks even better clear coated. Kevin.

Back