Dearborn All Ford car show this weekend

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
I was wondering if any Michigan or Ohio members are thinking about going to the Ford and Mustang show in Dearborn at the Ford World HQ on Sunday 20th ?
I have not registered yet because of the unsettled weather, but as this weekend (so far) is looking pretty good, I was thinking about going.
Please post a reply if interested.

https://www.mocsem.org/mustang_memories/show_prereg.php
NOTE: Pre reg for display only still open until midnight tonight. Judged is sold out.

Last edited:
I’ll be going, thanks for the reminder…quite a nice representation of mustangs and Fords. Wish they took advantage of the gathering to include a swap meet…oops…just checked and they mention swap meet…see you there for those close enough to go!

Last edited:
I’ll be going, thanks for the reminder…quite a nice representation of mustangs and Fords. Wish they took advantage of the gathering to include a swap meet…
Swap meet, I thought they do have a small area set aside. There was the last time I was there in 2019.
I'm still on the fence about going. The weather does look good, so that's not an issue like it was last year and why I didn't go.
Pre reg has closed now, but I'm sure they'll take my money at the gate.
There are quite a few members around the Detroit area, I was hoping several would go so we could meet up.
If I do go, I will post closer to the time. Stay tuned.

.... and don't forget about the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday ......

.... and don't forget about the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday ......
I don't go to that as I would have to stay overnight and parking one of these cars is not an option at a hotel.
If I do go, I have 7173Mustangs.com window decals on my quarter windows,

I would like to go but I google mapped it and it is almost a five hour drive. If it were an hour or two closer I would definitely go.
It’s 10 hours for me, I’d go if I can get time off from work. Hitch hike to Michigan border and I’ll scoop you up 😆

That's too bad, I was hoping to meet you.
However, it isn't looking good for me to be there either now. I was always on the fence, but now it's a strong possibility I won't be there.
Ya sorry, I kinda forgot about the all Ford show Geoff. I just got back from being at my cottage in Northern Michigan for 8 days. I didn’t hear anything about the show on Sunday but I didn’t realize it was this weekend. I usually go to the Dream Cruise with a buddy of mine who gets us a place to park. But this year he couldn’t get us any passes for it, so I haven’t really paid much attention to it. Actually I haven’t been to any car shows this year, hardly drove my mustang at all this season. Guess I just got lazy about the car stuff this year.

Ya sorry, I kinda forgot about the all Ford show Geoff. I just got back from being at my cottage in Northern Michigan for 8 days. I didn’t hear anything about the show on Sunday but I didn’t realize it was this weekend. I usually go to the Dream Cruise with a buddy of mine who gets us a place to park. But this year he couldn’t get us any passes for it, so I haven’t really paid much attention to it. Actually I haven’t been to any car shows this year, hardly drove my mustang at all this season. Guess I just got lazy about the car stuff this year.
No problem John,
I know how your feel about shows, they get "old hat" after 15 or so years doing them.
To be honest, the cost of going is a big consideration. Premium gas is up to 2 bucks a liter and I'll need 50 at least, then the bridge toll is getting ridiculous plus entry fee and food. Also I do not have out of country health insurance right now, so no, I'll likely not go.

Back