1971 M code Mach 1 coming up for sale in Ontario Canada.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but a good friend of mine has decided to sell his 71 Mach 1 and has asked me if I can help sell it.
The car is a 1 owner, bought around May of 1971. The build date is April 71. He has a Marti Report and all documents except the window sticker. It is in Grabber Blue with a white Mach 1 deluxe interior. I don't have all the detail at this time, but I'm meeting with him next Monday to get pictures and more details. This car is probably as original as it gets with 69K miles. At this time, all I can say is I've know this car for about 20 years.
Once I get all the details, price etc. I'll post a proper for sale ad in Classifieds and probably on the FB page.
At this time, just testing the waters so to speak to gauge any interest.

Today I got to take some pictures of this car so I can try to help my friend Jack sell this 1 owner 71 Mach 1.
The reason for him selling is due to the fact he has lost most of his eyesight and can no longer drive.
I took a walk around video that will be posted with the ad in our Classifieds section. I really hope some of you will take a close look at this exceptional car. I did notice a couple of things that should be fixed, but nothing major. No known rust anywhere that I could see. The underfloor had been "Oil Guarded" from the time he bought the car, but at least the sheet metal is solid and can be seen. The motor had been pulled and professionally detailed several years ago. The paintwork was redone in the early 80's and Jack assures me there was no damage of body repair done. It just needed a fresh coat of original Grabber Blue.
Full details will be in the ad and not disclosed here. I can however be contacted via "conversations" where I can go into more detail.

Attachments

• IMG_2275.JPG
    IMG_2275.JPG
    883.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Back