Tires and wheel package for my 71

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shopcarpro

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1 Convertible
[url=https://ibb.co/8bkXbfW][img]https://i.ibb.co/r39v3zC/topofloader-1.jpg[/img][/url]
Sorry, I have to duplicate another posting - however as I am another buyer , I guess it is OK ???

I am n the market for a tire and rim package for my 71. I am looking at Magnum 500's 15x8 ( I guess) with BF Goodrich or any other brand with raised white letters. Any suggestions on a vendor,brand name, optimal size/s would be greatly appreciated. They will be shipped to S.F. and then to Japan with other parts.  Hence, I will need to see good photos of what I am paying for. Can pay with Paypal or credit card over phone.  Thanx in advance for any/all responses. 

I kind of like the wheels you have. They look like the German ATS or Australian Bathhurst Globes.

For Magnums, I'd look at Summit Racing, National Parts Depot or some place like Wheel Vintiques. Summit will have tires or you can look at Discount Tire Direct, Speedway or Tirerack depending on what you want. I can't advise on size, but there are plenty of threads about that.

I kind of like the wheels you have. They look like the German ATS or Australian Bathhurst Globes.

For Magnums, I'd look at Summit Racing, National Parts Depot or some place like Wheel Vintiques. Summit will have tires or you can look at Discount Tire Direct, Speedway or Tirerack depending on what you want. I can't advise on size, but there are plenty of threads about that

Those mags are Japanese made.  Thanx for the input.  Will look at those places to check what they offer.

Wheel and tire packages have been discussed many times on this forum. I suggest you search this forum, you will find many different wheels and tires and sizes.

Back